Sigrist Exit Seals®
Approaching 50,000 installed on commercial roofs from coast to coast
Won’t rust or oxidize or conduct cold and heat like metal seals do
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Two Lengths – Standard fits walls up to .75” thick X-Long for walls up to 8.5” thick
- Create a weather-tight pipe/line seal for roof and 8.5” wall penetrations
- Create a weather-tight pipe/line seal for roof penetrations
- Injection molded strength
- Durable and long lasting EDPM rubber gaskets
- 11 common pathway sizes (1/4” to 1 5/8” OD)
Sigrist Exit Seal®
Extra-long—for walls up to 8.5” thick
Image to the right shows a roof-top installation using 4 Sigrist Exit Seals® on our “Small” Sigrist Pipe Chase Housing and Curb system.
Sigrist Exit Seals® are used to create a weather-tight pathway through vertical walls with a smooth exterior. Galvanized or painted
Maximum installable wall thicknesses: Standard= 3/4” & XL = 8.5” walls
Our Exit Seals work just as well on your doghouses as they do on ours.
We steadfastly manufacture all of our ALTA products in the United States of America.
Material Properties and Temperature Ranges
|Tensile strength||6,600 PSI|
|Flexural strength||10,800 PSI|
|*Exit Seal components||-22F to +176F/185F|
|EPDM Gaskets:||-20F to +350F|
*Even at –22F still has an impact resistance of 4.3Ft/Lbs In. The 185F high range represents no deformation of material In continual-service air temperature.